Next Home Match
WORCESTER WARRIORS FORUM
It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:15 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Tickets
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:35 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

I think you need to sort out the ticketing system as it tells me I am registered yet accpets no password, I only use a combination of 5 different passwords. I try to enter my details and says that the passwords are incorrect, so I ask for my password to be emailed to me and it says my emails are wrong, again I only use 2 email address. If this happens with everyone then think your going to have a lot of irrate people trying to get tickets online that can't

Post subject: Re: Tickets
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:45 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Yet again exactly the same problem as before. I really think you need to sort this out as you have now lost on on the four tickets I was going to buy. You obviously have no need of my business, didn't realise the club was doing so well these days.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:19 pm 
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

I am a season ticket holder and want to bring a guest for the Sale match. I could not purchase the seat online that I have chosen because of some password problem. I then found out that I had to ring the office to get one as it is the first time I have used the new system--(-it would not accept the password I entered as of course my details were already registered having bought a season ticket) . I was trying to buy a ticket outside the ticket office hours so could not ring for a password!I then thought I would try and buy a ticket as if I were a visiting supporter . I suppose there must be a way,but I could not find it !it appears as if only registered Worcester supporters are allowed to buy online.Do you think this might all be losing the club some business?I really needed to know tonight that I had secured the seat I wanted .O.K. I am not very good on the computer but I guess I am not alone .

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:54 am 
Private
Private

Choose gotten back wood these details, Hopefully to produce a partnership in between an array of your visitors each government authorities because nonto progress.